Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekends

My happy today is weekends. I would tell you I can sleep late but my three little fuzzy kids are on a schedule that does not include days off. So I get up, do our morning thing, and get to knit. I know I have gone on about knitting on here before, but it is a big part of my life. My husband passed and I moved home to be near my children. My life consists of working, doing my list of chores the doggies have for me, reading, swimming, shopping and knitting. I am making mystery items. So later I will post pictures. I am also knitting the wedding shawls. I went to a new sock group and they have an I house pattern with hand dyed yarn. So that is on the needles. As are tons of other stuff. So I am staying home and knitting.it is a good weekend.

No comments: