Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The New and Improved Adventures of B and D

We are off on a trip to see my children. B is coming to meet my children. I figure if they liked J..who I married, then she will make the list in pen, as my friend.
We have packed enough yarn to open a shop, planned several large projects, like we are going to be gone a month, not a week. We have a KAL from our LYS..looks like a ball to make. Socks, and wraps. She may be bringing sweaters.
And today we are off to the wilds of the south. We will go through Tennessee, North and South Carolina and finally get to Georgia.
I am not sure she knows that me giving directions could end us up in Alaska. Oh well, more knitting time.
Excited, well yes!!!!

No comments: