Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

And Done

And because I thrive on deadlines, I cast this on yesterday and finished tonight. What an experience the Knitting Olympics were for me.
I generally don't just work on one thing at a time. I am a shotgun knitter. Lots of projects and this made me stop that and do one thing at a time.
And the Olympics themselves were emotional as well. With a death on the first day, I sure fell sorry for that family.
And ending with the Hockey Game of the century. I wish we could have won, but the game was well played. And in between all of the young people of the world, giving all they had. It is inspiring.
And the start of the closing ceremony was just fantastic. We can all take a page from Canada. Some things are not tragic, some things are just funny. Good Job Canada, Good Job.

No comments: