Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

New obsession

I got a big refrigerator for my birthday. I live in th downstairs apartment in my sons house, and had a small refrigerator..Which was just enough to keep lunch stuff. Now I have a two door refrigerator with a freezer. So my newest hoppy seems to be grocery shopping. I will tell you that and then tell you this. I hate grocery shopping. I am 70. I have been grocery shopping since I was 16. But like many other things I don't have to do this. My daughter in law does it for me. So I am hoping to get distracted by a new shiny thing pretty quick. and the fact is its pretty full. I am hoping my next shiny has to do with cooking some of this food. Or my daughter in law can come down here and shop. And I can make here socks!

No comments: