Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

2016 go away

This year has been hard on me and my family, my friends, my dogs...very hard. I lost my Poodle to cancer. I hate cancer and if I could shoot it I would. I generally don't want to shoot things, it comes from a lesson from my dad that included a gun and a dead bird. But I would shoot cancer. I lost my best friend, Brooke. I have not been able to write about this because it sucks. She could call me or I could call her and bleak became sunshine. I am not sure that talking to her now has the same affect on my. But I still talk to her. My son had brain surgery, he is fine now, but damn 2016. My a-fib came back. I have knit one sock twice and it still is not the sock I wanted to knit, it is huge. And this is just since September. So I am making the last few days of 2016 as peaceful as possible. Telling myself to be happy, and for the most part I am. it will be easier when it is 2017.

No comments: