Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Lost

I lost my husband...I hate saying that. It sounds like I misplaced him, like I do my car keys. I didn't lose him, he was murdered by cancer. Cancer ran in his family, his grandfather, his father and his baby brother were all murdered by cancer. It's been three years. I am mostly okay.mi tend to cry less than I did to begin with. I have stopped picking up the phone to share something with him. I dance to our music, and laugh at our jokes. I left our home due to health reasons and live with my son. It is a great setup. I have my space, and he has his. I am back in the south where I was born and raised. It has changed so much that I feel like a visitor. I have made a real good friend. She is not real close, but I get to go visit her on her mountain, and that is fun. My daughter in law is learning to knit and spin so we go to our Local Yarn Store together. I knit...way too much. And have projects all over. This is not new, I have almost always been a multi project knitter. I am also crocheting again. And painting. I have learned to take out my own trash and change my own light bulbs, except the overhead ones. I am still scared to climb laters. My son does that. And I work. I love my job, and the people there. If I were rich, I would pay them to let me do my job. Rambling....why yes. I seem to have lost my train of thought. But not my husband. I do know where he is.

No comments: