Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

So I'm back seems like th past year or so, I have not had a lot to say.

But I have been busy. Got a brand new shiny daughter in law. What a blessing. Also got three new grandchildren in the deal. I have been knitting. A wedding shawl, and lots of socks. My health has improved, a lot. I am battery powered...at least part of me is. I have me and made new friends. But the real reason I am posting today is to let the world know that spring is cold and wet. With bits of sunshine teasing from time to time. I am ready for flowers.and warm evenings to sit outside and knit. Some one said we had a mild winter, and maybe it was. I just remember ice storms, branches falling and bashing cars. Loosing electric and reading by candle. Getting up in the dark and going to bed in the dark. The good thing about the winter is that I have warm knitted socks and a bed warmer. So I'm back. And today I am grateful to have warmer weather right around the corner.

No comments: