Stuff about me and my dogs, my hubs and from time to time a rant.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand New Year

I slept late. I never sleep late. So this is 2010. And I am sitting reading blogs...love Blogs...and drinking coffee. Watching Law and Order on Netflix...love Netflix..and knitting.
I cast on a 5 hour baby sweater for my  newest ggd. It is a soft rose. Loops and Threads Impeccable. I have never used this yarn before so this is a kinda test run. It is a soft acrylic and knits up real well. So far it is beyond my expectations on a new yarn.
The Magic Man went to the store and got a turkey breast and a mess of green beans and red potatoes. The turkey will go in the rotisserie, and the green beens and potatoes in the crock pot. We will have black eyed peas, cause I am from Georgia and that is what you do on New Years Day.
I hope you each and every one has a wonderful day.

No comments: